Oh, What a Relief!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
I'm so sleepy. This morning's paper was do-able, I guess... won't talk much about it. Difficulty level about 7.75/10 lah (if it wasn't for questions on fiber optics and antenna, I think I would have flunked it completely). Quite tough also la. But I'm glad that it's now over.



When was the last time you had one of those chocolate wafers? I saw it in the grocery shop yesterday and thought they'd come in handy later in the night. RM1.50 only! It had been ages since I last had one. And guess who shared the table with me?



Elaine and her beloved cannot-live-home-without-it dog. It has a name, too. Call it "Booboo". There are more in the room - like some stuffed toys zoo already. An assortment of tortoises, cows, dogs, donkeys...



In the wee hours of the morning, Steph and Elaine went to the kitchen in search for food. They made mushroom soup! No I didn't have a share of it...



I went to bed after 2am; slept for barely 6 hours. It's good to have at least about 5 hours of sleep before an exam - It sucks to make stupid mistakes just because you didn't have enough sleep. Ok, it's time for a much-needed nap! Narrowband signing off with a yawn... zZ~
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Home
previously
contact
  • profile
  • Y!: narrowband23
  • Syndicate this site
references
reads
credits
  • Content 漏