Simply Pleasant
Monday, December 12, 2005
I feel compelled to blog, especially after meeting Faylin in Midvalley. "David Liow!", a female voice called out. I was startled, and wondered where the heck did that voice come from. At the back of my mind, another question popped up: Which lenglui's voice was that!?

To my delight, it was the lenglui from my class in form 4 and 5! "Eh!! What a coincidence!" I said almost immediately. At this juncture, she was already walking towards me. I was thinking, "OMG this is Faylin!". She's just returned from Oz recently, and needless to say, I didn't know about it lah (sorry ler, missed that post :P). She was shopping with two of her cousins. We chatted for a while before parting ways. It had been quite some time since we last met, so it was nice seeing her again. She commented that I'd lost weight. :(. I eat alot leh!

Later that night, another one of our ex-classmates (mine and Faylin's, heh) called. Surprised to see an 'unknown' caller on my screen, I answered with an apprehensive-sounding "Hullow?". What followed was a short moment of silence, before broken by a familiar greeting. "Hello, hello...?", so it went. I knew that trademark greeting. It belonged to Peikz.

For a moment I still couldn't grasp what was happening. Then something confirmed she was indeed real. She burst out laughing. "Ohh, Peikz!!". She laughed again. "Wow, I thought who!". And she laughed again. "You back here?" And she laug- just kidding. She laughs alot, but not to that question. Guess what, it was a call made all the way from the land where men wear kilts and people blow bagpipes.

Right. Scotland's where Peikz's at. According to her, she had so much prepaid credit left that she decided to call home to Bolehland before the credit expires. This could imply three possibilities. That I was the 'chosen' one. (Aww *flattered*). And/or I was used. (Who cares!). She sounded happy on the phone, which was why I felt happy too. Had fun chatting, all the way until her credit depleted. That was when the call ended abruptly halfway through a sentence. (Pls remember the pic of the 8-footer, k!)

Came home exhausted. But happy. Feels good to be remembered. LOL.
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Home
previously
contact
  • profile
  • Y!: narrowband23
  • Syndicate this site
references
reads
credits
  • Content 漏