Gloomy First Week...
Saturday, November 19, 2005
I have a feeling that it's going to be a shitty sem. We have branched into our respective majors and some of us are no longer taking the same subjects. It has only been one week, but I'm already feeling some pressure. There was not much entertainment, nor was there any sports for me; life's all about studying, eating and sleeping.

Not that I don't enjoy the classes, in fact I love attending my EMG as well as French lectures. It's a short semester (about 8 weeks), and we've been told that our mid-term is in the third week. Which means that there's about a fortnight to go.

I realised that I've been rather quiet these days. I don't know why. It just doesn't feel like previous semesters. Maybe because I've begun to pile some pressure on myself. Or maybe it's just a matter of time before I start to loosen up. The rainy days and cold nights didn't help at all. I often find myself feeling kinda gloomy and uhm, 'serious'.

I also noticed that I don't feel 'connected' with my friends like how I used to be. Ah. Maybe it's just the Week One blues (variation of Monday blues). Not my favorite way to kick-start a brand new semester. It's gonna take a few days before I'm 'warmed up', I guess. Meanwhile... now where is that bar of chocolate I bought...

Chocolates make us happy :)
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Home
previously
contact
  • profile
  • Y!: narrowband23
  • Syndicate this site
references
reads
credits
  • Content 漏