Pluses & Minuses Of Google Talk
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Save the descriptions, they're all over the net.

Pluses
- Clear sound. Very good Skype replacement.
- Simple (no annoying "cute" emoticons)
- Also functions as Gmail notifier.
- Because of its simplicity, it doesn't take up as much RAM as MSN or YM.
- Advert-free
- No "Search the WWW" field. I never use this on my MSN or YM. I search in my browser.

Minuses
- No conferencing
- No file transfering
- No video-conferencing (requires webcam feature)

Here's a snapshot:



Conclusion
I started using just about 2 hours ago. Its main, strongest, best feature is of course the free web phone - very clear audio. U've gotta try it out, it freagin' ROCKS! Very pleasant user-interface, too.

Download Google Talk now! The setup file is only 900KB!
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Home
previously
contact
  • profile
  • Y!: narrowband23
  • Syndicate this site
references
reads
credits
  • Content 漏