At 21, Life's Just Begun
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Thank you so much, guys and gals. Most of all, thank you for coming - Your mere presence was worth much more than all my bday gifts, combined. I could not be more thankful. Peikz will be leaving for Scotland in a fortnight, thank you so much for coming - and that pressie!! You will be dearly missed! :(

My heartfelt thanks to Jess, for helping out with the cakes - selflessly. She wrote an emotional 'essay' in her card, which was sweet *_*. The moment I saw the two basketball-related gifts, I thought "Aww...". You guys know me so well ;) And that wallet! OMG - I got a new leather wallet! And guess what, I've got two of the same card :p I'm so elated I don't know what to say.

Well guys, thanks for being part of me - Through the years, since we were little kids. Love you all ;) And of course, to those whom I wasn't fortunate enough to meet when I was little, you know you guys are special to me ;)

The attendees...
Alex (Dude.. fuckin big hands you got there man.. ;p)
Allan
Chee Seng
Darren
Elaine
Eujin
Hing How
Jess
Jimmy
Kean Chien
Liwei
Michael (Thanks for the Lumix loan, dude!)
Peikz
Skay
Steph
Teik Jin
Timmy
Trish
U-Wern
Vince
Weng Toong
Xinyi
Yiming

And the absentees who also made my day:
Fai
Jeewei
Sim
Alicia
Leejiun
Sew (this guy caused a major upset to many... Grr..)
Swee Fun
Ann
Tracy
Wai Shien
KY
Jessy
Hooi Ching
Yew Yian
Anton

Super upsets include: Boon Aik, Jason and Johnson...



The cakes of the night (love this shot - courtesy of Skay, brand new slim Cybershot!) - Regretted for choosing this flavor. My eyes and ears would've preferred a sponge cake, y'know what I mean. Darn it was nasty.

Timmy turned up with some booze, with crutches and all! He's the man, y'know what I mean. Thank you all who travelled from far.. and those who'd to get up early the following morning. Thanks again for coming, everyone! (Told you guys it would be small-scale. True enough, wasn't it?)
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Home
previously
contact
  • profile
  • Y!: narrowband23
  • Syndicate this site
references
reads
credits
  • Content 漏